Thursday, April 12, 2012

Comparing Cade and Mila

I am in the grumpiest of moods - both yesterday and today.  For no easily discernible reason, I have waaaay woken up on the wrong side of the bed both days.  I have little to no patience, and I would trade my left boob for someone to come over and watch the kids so that I could climb back into bed with a mind-numbing book and my kitties and just read and sleep this day away.

Which is why I didn't blog yesterday, and why I'm not really going to blog today - I just don't have anything to say - well, at least not anything nice to say, so instead I thought I'd post pics of Cade and Mila at 8-9 months, so you can see how alike they look (at least to me).  Also, because they're so adorable, it slightly cheers me up, and I way need that today.

Cade, at 9 months:

I love this picture, because you can see that both he and Mila have the same big, blue eyes.  Also, the dimples!  Cade has one dimple in his left cheek, while Mila is sportin dimples on both sides.


He's like, seriously guys, get this hat off me!  One of my all time favorite pictures of Cade.  :)



And Mila, at 8 1/2 months:



What do you think?  Can you tell they are siblings?


4 comments:

Liz Hughes said...

I'm so sorry you've been in a grumpy mood. Hope you cheer up soon.
You can totally tell Cade and Mila are related especially in the eyes and nose. They are both really cute.

brie said...

thanks liz. :) doesn't help that i just went to costco and it is A BLIZZARD and now i'm sopping wet and all pissy that there's a snowstorm happening in the middle of april. geez!

emo said...

Glad I'm not the only grumpy one. I get this raging anger and have no patience and don't know why it gets so bad...other than I get set off by the things the kids do.

Yes, they look sooo alike to me too.
Love them!

Laura said...

I can totally tell they are siblings!

Bad moods come... it sucks... I hope yours passes soon!! Thinking of you!