Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Melt My Heart

You guys,

Cade informed me last night that he needed to make a video and post it on the internet "so that lots of people will watch it and we will get RICH."  I adore Cade's innocence and naivete.  Makes me wish I was still like that.

So, he made his own video - snatched the camera away when I wasn't looking and figured out how to record himself.  This video is only a minute and a half, but you should watch it, because it's so CUTE and neither Brandon nor I coached him at all.

It seriously melts my heart.  He is such a sweetheart, and he's so goofy, the video makes me laugh.  I love him so much!

(Beware that the angle of the video gives you a pretty unfortunate view of his nostrils.  Just warning you!)

Can't wait to get rich off this one... ;)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck. That is the cutest thing I've seen in days. Besides being totally adorable, my favorite part is when he is videoing Brandon and soooort of misses him entirely in the shot. ;) Good job Cade! This video is a winner.

brie said...

my favorite part is when he talks about how he's going to get happy because we're getting a new house. that's why we're doing it - for him. <3

brie said...

every time mila watches this video, she hysterically laughs. she loves her big brother sooooo much! it's adorable.

Jennifer Leigh said...

That just totally made my day!!!! Such a handsome adorable little man!!! PAR-TAY on Cade!!! :)

Arielle Lee Bair said...

Thanks for the smile :)

Sarah at Journeying With Him said...

ADORABLE!!! PARTAYYYY is right!

Kaylee said...

what a little character! he must be so much fun to have around.

po said...

He's so confident and cool around a camera! :)

emo said...

So funny! He's so excited for his house and I am for him too. I was laughing. :)

ania said...

I was truly wondering just last week why you don't post videos of your kiddos. The world needs more Mila and Caden Brown Trey Breivik. Cuz this is a Par-TAY!

(It totally sounds like he said he loves "bras and Star Wars". I have listened to that statement at least 20 times, and I can't figure it out. I think because I now have "bras" in my head, my mind just refuses to decipher it any other way. Also , what did he whisper to the camera? )

brie said...

ania, he's saying he likes "brawl" which is a game on the wii. but definitely does sound like "bra!"

:)

seven23 said...

oh my gravy for cute!!! one cool dude!

Sarah Hope said...

adorable. freakin' adorable.

L said...

HA HAAA. best video ever! maybe if he does some product placement with diet coke you can make lots of $! ha ha. and PB oreos!