Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Weekend

Good afternoon cool and maybe cute people alike! Hope you are having a better day thus far than Breezy. I’m a sicky. I’m not at work, which you’d think would be great, right, but when you’re legitimately sick you always wish you were well enough to go back to work anyway. Totally a giant bag of sucksicles.

B, C, and I are planning on going to Bear Lake this weekend with the twin brother and his weefay. What’s more romantic than spending Valentine’s weekend in a beautiful cabin with your husband – and oh yeah wait YOUR TWO YEAR OLD? Yeah, I know. It’ll be interesting. Fortunately, because Somebody loves me, there’s internet access there. So I’ll tote my laptop along, and who knows – I may bless thee and thy posterity with another post. :)

Well, here’s to hoping I feel well enough to enjoy my trip, and I hope you have a great weekend full of love or single-awareness or whatever. Bye peeps!

[thanks to Laura for the e-Valentine!]

7 comments:

Heather Lindquist said...

Happy Valentines and I hope you guy have a great time, even with a two year old! Oh, and I'm super sick too...got the nagging cough that won't go away. Hope you feel better soon.

Standing in the Rain said...

oooh have fun chica! i do hope you feel better though, sick, in a cabin, doesn't sound too fantabulous.

enjoy!

Courtney said...

I'm so jealous you're going to Bear Lake! I'm not sure why but for some reason I love it up there in the winter--growing up my neighborhood did an annual ski trip to Beaver Mtn (if you can even call it a mountain, more like Beaver Hill!) and I always liked how quiet and peaceful it is up there when the lake's frozen. But I still think it's more fun when you can soak up some rays, do a little water skiing, and eat Raspberry shakes!

I hope you can just chill this weekend and get rid of whatever nastiness you have. Uck, I hate being sick--hope you feel better asap!

Laura said...

I knew you would love that valentine!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a coincidence! Im going there to! We go every year over precidents weekend to tear up the hill side on the snowmobiles.

Be safe! Have fun!
Happy Valentines day!

KC said...

enjoy the trip and please do post!

Brooke said...

Girl, I hope you are having fun! You are so lucky to get away from the pressures of life an feeling like there are things you need to do. I would love to get away anywhere; problem is, we have NO ACCESS to rich grandparents, parents, in-laws, cousins, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, friends, friends of friends, neighbors, ward members, senior citizens, etc....you get the point..we'll never get a handout...NEVER!!!

So take it for what its worth........A LOT! Love Ya!