Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Liar Liar Pants on Fire

I was tagged both by the oh-so-amazingness of Cammy and Sprinkled with Cinnamon for this fun little somethin' somethin'.  Have fun!

1. Thank the person who gave this to you. --> THANKS.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one truth.
5. Nominate seven "Creative Writers" who might also have fun telling outrageous lies.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you tagged them.

So let’s start! Six lies and a truth somewhere in there: (in the comments, take your best guess…)

1. I started wearing capri’s in jr. high school before they were cool. I had one especially snotty girl tell me she “wasn’t sure if they were cool.” Never wore ‘em again.
2. My greatest food weakness is cookie dough.
3. I wear flip-flops in my shower to avoid germies.
4. My highest bowling score is a 178.
5. I hate sleeping with mirrors so much in my room that I made Husband take ours out.
6. Husband turned me into a skater. Along with Ripsticking, I can also skateboard.
7. Before I switched to publishing, my major was sociology.

I nominate...
1. Dianne
2. Old CFC whipper-into-shaper Erin
3. Bananas
4. Maeve
5. David at Eat for Fun
6. T Tea Tee
7. Teffie

13 comments:

Cammy said...

I'm going to guess 4?

tracy said...

Your major was Sociology....'cause that was mine...oh so employable...NOT!

kristin said...

5?!?!

t. said...

i'm going to guess #3 might be the truth? i remember you said something about germs and washing dishes, so i'd think there are also germs in the shower.

kelly anne said...

are you going to tell us the real one? i think it's 5. :)
i just love your blog.

Unknown said...

So.... I think that two are true.. I think I remember you saying something similar to #5 being true. But I know that you are a Ripsticking pro, so skateboarding might also be on your repertoire.

I also just want you to know that I was looking at your list of blog nominations to see if I read any of the other blogs.. I read through the list and thought, "Dang! I don't read any of them... I need to get more blog friends. lame!"
Apparently I can't recognize my own nickname. ;)

Dianne said...

I'm on it. Grandma was an excellent liar and I am pleased to say that I have inherited the gene.

By the way, they is no freaking way you bowled a 178. And I mean that in the kindest possible manner!

!!!!!

Amy said...

Hmmm, I think number 1 is true. I know that's not your high bowling score. I think it's Brett that wears flip flops in the shower. Your major was never sociology. and I'm pretty sure your food weakness isn't cookie dough, mostly because there are WAY better food weaknesses to choose from. =)

brie said...

aw, come on now, friends! is it really that hard to believe i could bowl a 178!? i'm getting all huffy over here!

okay, okay. so i've never bowled a 178. but you know what? my high score is a 168 (FOR REALS) so apologize now! ;)

i'll let you know what the true one is in a bit...i'm gonna wait and let a few more people guess first.

Anonymous said...

Considering the answer isn't out yet, I guess that it's 6... :)

Lindsey said...

Hehe. I guess #3. :)

Keely said...

Hmm. 5? My second guess is 1... :)

Sheryl said...

I guess #1 - NOW TELL OR ELSE!!! hehe