Cammy and Sprinkled with Cinnamon for this fun little somethin' somethin'. Have fun!
1. Thank the person who gave this to you. --> THANKS.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one truth.
5. Nominate seven "Creative Writers" who might also have fun telling outrageous lies.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you tagged them.
So let’s start! Six lies and a truth somewhere in there: (in the comments, take your best guess…)
1. I started wearing capri’s in jr. high school before they were cool. I had one especially snotty girl tell me she “wasn’t sure if they were cool.” Never wore ‘em again.
2. My greatest food weakness is cookie dough.
3. I wear flip-flops in my shower to avoid germies.
4. My highest bowling score is a 178.
5. I hate sleeping with mirrors so much in my room that I made Husband take ours out.
6. Husband turned me into a skater. Along with Ripsticking, I can also skateboard.
7. Before I switched to publishing, my major was sociology.
2. Old CFC whipper-into-shaper Erin
5. David at Eat for Fun
6. T Tea Tee