1. Buying UGLY maternity clothes.
2. Buying C cute little hoodies from The Gap (he is so much more stylin’ than me!)
3. Suffering from Buyer’s Remorse.
4. Reading 4 books to avoid mi vida.
5. Waking up to go to church and realizing my lips were white and ringed with a little blue.
6. Going to the ER to breathe which involved steroids, breathing treatments, x-rays, etc, you know, The Norm for me.
7. Giving C meds that I think (I hope!) are already helping his little kidneys. But also, as a side-effect of the meds, changing S E V E R A L blowout diarrhea poops. Getting said poo on my fingernail.
8. Drinking far too much Diet Coke.
9. Not sleeping well.
10. Still feeling angry, but not so angry where I want to rip off my shirt and jump off my in-laws roof and go on walks at midnight without shoes, mittens, or underwear on.
So really, it could’ve gone better. I'm thinking.