Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Blast From the Past

I was looking on myspace today, (I haven't logged on since Oct 2008) and realized I have so many cool pics that I've never posted on my blog because they were all taken before I started blogging. So, in no particular order, and for your random viewing pleasure, I give you Brie et al, Back in the Day:


Pearl Swimwear shoot, July 2007 (location: Orange County, CA)

I was the spokesmodel, hence the giant poster. And I guess I like touching myself? (September 2007, location San Diego, CA)


Old modeling stuff, shot December 2007

Black Chandelier Runway show, summer 2007


Me looking petrified I'm about to be married; July 2004

One of my favorite wedding pics, August 7, 2004.


Me and my mini-man poser. I seriouly wanna eat his chubby cheeks! (And aren't his eyelashes darling?)

Cliff jumping in Escalante, Utah. I was in inpatient treatment, and went on a therapeutic trip or whatever. It was a total blast, I should do a From Behind Bars post on it sometime. I'm the closest to the camera, in the yellow shorts. May 2005.

Alana snapped this with her camera phone, and it's one of my faveys of me and Whit Baby. Summer 2007, location: Ross fitting room.

Me and my beautiful sissy Tawny, before the Faith Hill concert. Summer 2007.


Cade at his first trip ever to the zoo. I have long hair...le sigh...I miss it...summer 2007.


Cade's first birthday, August 4, 2007

I love him. Spring 2007.


Brandon and I just weeks before tying the knot; July 2004.

Watching the fireworks cuddled on a skateboard, 4th of July 2007. (I'm wearing HIS shoes. My feet aren't quite that huge!)

Hope you had as much fun as I did with this 'lil blast from the past. :) Have a great night, I'm off to love watching Biggest Loser...Tuesday night TV rocks...

17 comments:

Heather Lindquist said...

I love that black and white shot of you and Cade....you look so in love with him!

And that wedding photo of you and Brandon is GORGEOUS! It should be in a magazine for brides or something.

Penny said...

Oh, how I love the ole pics. They brought back memories. Thanks for putting them up. You are so beautiful.

Jenny Bay said...

Brie, you are so cute! I love ya!

Unknown said...

Hot Mami!

Unknown said...

Where in OC?

Reagan said...

I gotta say, the first pic was a bit hard to look at...the rest are very adorable, though!

Krista said...

You are gorgeous! How did your husband like it when you modeled?

Anonymous said...

Sexy mama.

Guess what? 10 days til I see you.

Stop wetting your pants with excitement!!!

tawny said...

Oh my hotness!!!

I love and hate you all at the same time.

Seriously Brie, those pics of you are adorable, amazing, and simply beautiful.

Love the model ones but my favorites are the simple ones of you holding Cadesters and sitting with Bran. I love the "life shots" when you are not posing b/c those are the purest moments in life. Wow that was deep...

Anyway, you are a beatiful and I am glad just to be in your gene pool. (although I can't really compete in your league of swimmers!)

loved that post. (u make me jealous! love you! :)

tawny said...

Oh wait. ummmm

...are you and Whit really in Ross wearing those skanky, panky, brown momma pants??????????

that pic had me rolling.....!!!!

yucky rossy.

(but once in a blue moon, u do find a treasure. in fact, i copied your cream layered shirt..:)sweet 5.99! wahoo

Telstaar said...

Oooh very cool! I like seeing pictures of people in general, kinda like snap shots of time frozen for that minute. Thanks for sharing lovely :)

xoxo

lisalisa said...

They took you cliff jumping? That's, like, an insurance nightmare! J/K ;)
Your little guy is so cute!

K said...

I love the shot of you and B on the skateboard. Awesomeness.

Standing in the Rain said...

So fun! I love your old photos. You are gorgeous friend! Gorgeous!

zubeldia said...

You are just beautiful, my girl. I especially love the ones with you and the B and C men. Lovely lovely. And whilst you are absolutely stunning in your modeling pics, I also had a heavy heart looking at them because I suspect that there's a lot of suffering under-girding that little body of yours.

But, BEAUTIFUL!

Sarah at Journeying With Him said...

I like you and Brandon on the skateboard. It's so sweet and shows your precious bond.

Brooke said...

Are you and Whit undies to undies? Ugh...That is so funny! I'm laughing so hard!
I love your modeling pictures. I have to say they are beautiful, but just as beautiful as your everyday life with Brandon and Cade.