Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Well said, my boy, well said.

Last night, Cade knew I was really glum.  So he said, "Mom, I have something really important I need to tell you.  It is that you are super pretty and you make the bestest baby girls ever!"

and then

This afternoon, after I picked Cade up from school, we stopped at the grocery store to buy some ingredients for dinner (I'm tackling meat loaf).  Cade saw a shiny red corvette in the parking lot, then asked me, "Mommy, how come you don't have a corvette?"

To which I replied, "Ask your dad."

He paused for a while, then said, rather thoughtfully, "Daddy's cheap, huh?"

LOL.  That's my gem for the day.  :)

2 comments:

Sarah Hope said...

This post cracked me up. What an adorably sweet (and oh so smart) little guy you have.

allegri said...

Sweetest little man on earth. hehehe.