Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A One Way Dialogue

Am I actually admitting this?

We all say weird crap to our pets, right?  Stuff that we'd be mildly horrified if acquaintances or co-workers heard us say?  Not quite sure I realized this until just now, as I was lovin' on Hairy.  I swear, this is exactly what I said:

Ohhhhhh HAIRY.  Oh precious PRECIOUS princess!  It's SO HARD bein so STINKIN PERFECT.  I want to EAT YOU.  I do.  I want to EAT YOUR PRECIOUS PRECIOUS INNARDS.  I know.  I know, I KNOW, OH I KNOW.  I know how hard it is to be SO SPECIAL.  It's so hard being you, Hairy.  SO HARD.  Mama's here.  MAMA LOVES YOU, OH, HOW SHE LOVES YOU.  You tender tender PRECIOUS baby lover.

I seriously think I just made Hairy cry.  We totally had A Moment.  I'm so tender with her.  What would she do with out me?  I mean, I'm so validating and understanding.  And, obviously, she is so PRECIOUS in return.  We make quite a pair!

9 comments:

brie said...

hee hee. brandon (the husband) just read this post and texted, "hated it. praise the day that cat departs this earth for the fiery grave that awaits her below!"

pretty sure he's kidding. ;)

Cammy said...

B, that cat's head is bigger than yours.

brie said...

cammy, you made me laugh out loud!

Krista said...

Please tell me you talked to her in a mushy baby voice too because that is totally how I was reading it in my head.

Heather Lindquist said...

Thanks for fulfilling my laugh quota for the day!

Cammy said...

;)

Erin said...

I had a 2.5 hour lovin' session with Tiggy tonight. She's loving the fact that DK is boarding right now. I can't wait to sleep with my kitty lovers tonight!!

HopefullyGrowing said...

Haha! If all I did was talk silly to my animals, I would feel quite normal. I talk silly to my dog and cat and read to my horses. And there is a lot of singing. And math, I do a lot of math with my animals, mostly the horses.

Mad Bird said...

Hilarious!