1. What do you want right this minute? For my hubby to eggo my preggo. Me baby hungry.
2. If you were a boxer, what would your ring name be? Thunder Fries.
3. Would you rather be perfect from the waist up or the waist down? Ooh, what a tough riddle. I love nice legs, but I think I’d rather have a nice mug.
4. Would you rather meet Oprah or Ellen? Ellen fo sure. She’s such a cute lezzy, and she’s totally hilarious.
5. Have you ever had Gonorrhea? WTF?
6. What does your favorite pair of underwear look like? They’re pink boy-shorts that say Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! all over them. I love that I bought them at American Eagle (where many pre-teens shop) and the undies have a subtle sexual theme. I wonder if the 12 year olds got it?
7. What’s one thing you’re afraid of? The dark. Especially if there’s a mirror in the room. I sleep with my bedside lamp on or the hall light if Husband is especially grumpy about it. I’m considering taking the mirror out of my room…
8. If you could be reincarnated as someone/something, what would you pick? A cat that is well taken care of. All I’d do is eat and sleep and scratch up my master’s furniture all day. Also, I’d like to be spayed and preferably have all male cats kept away from me. The poor ladies don’t even want it!
9. Who is your least favorite actor? I’d have to say J Lo. Something about her gives me chills in my private parts (not good ones).
10. Do you ever have recurring dreams? Yes, I have a dream where I am trying soooooo hard to speak, but I can’t open my mouth. This dream sometimes has my hubby, or my therapist, maybe my parents in it…all of these people I so desperately want to speak to, to have them understand me, but they can’t…and at first they’re patient with me, but then gradually they leave me because they’re tired of trying to hear me. It’s very disconcerting, and I always wake up feeling so scared. But then I pop open a can of Diet Coke and it’s all good.
12. Do you like reality TV? Oh yeah, baby. I find it so scandalous, I love it! Though I DEF don’t think reality is actuality, and it can be awfully and painfully scripted, but I sure do enjoy it. (That’s what she said.)
13. Are you happy right now? I kinda wanna mitch and boan for a bit, but overall I’m ‘aight.
14. Would you rather have a salad or a burger? Neither. Give me fries and a hot dog. (Yes, Rachel, I just said hot dog.)
15. What would you do if you were locked in a room with your worst enemy for 3 days? Play dead.
16. Were you popular in high school? You know, while I was actually in high school, I didn’t actually think I was at all. (I was STUNNED when I learned I had gotten nominated for prom queen.) But looking back, I can see that I was sort of in the middle…not the most popular, but I def had friends that put up with my sometimes outgoing most of the time introverted personality.
17. What did you want to be when you were little, and did you follow that dream? I’ve always known that I wanted to write – and write anything, it doesn’t matter, as long as I’m doing what I love. And yeppers, I’d say I’m working on that dream.
18. What’s one of your favorite quotes? “Are you retarded? I really thought you were retarded!” (Garden State) and “Would I rather be feared or loved? Both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me.” (Michael Scott from The Office)
19. What is one of your weaknesses? Oh, geez. There are too many to list. But the first thing that popped into my head? I hate confrontation. Now, this doesn’t have to be a bad thing, but I hate to oppose anyone, because I don’t want to hurt their feelings, or upset me further, and consequently I end up getting walked all over. A lot. I am a door mat that says, “Please, wipe your feces all over me. Or your vicious rhetoric.”
20. Do you see the glass as half empty or half full? If it’s Boost, it’s always half-full, and there’s always too much of it.
I tag Brett 'n Ang and Rachel, mostly because I want to encourage you to blog more. But really, I want EVERYBODY to do it, cuz I like reading them.