Sunday, February 3, 2008

Superbowl Suckday

Who played again? The Cowboys and the Giants? I really don't understand why football is considered a great American pasttime. Who wants to watch a bunch of steroid-driven men with sweaty balls tackling each other? Not moi. The commercials weren't that great this year, (from the...I don't know, two or three I watched) and...Tom Petty for the half-time show? I mean, I'm happy that this year there were no wardrobe malfunctions and nasty nipple shows, but still. Tom Petty?

Cade has also been really sick. He finally caught the flu/cold thing that I had last week. Brandon and I unintentionally each gave him some Motrin about an hour apart, so we had to call the Poison Control Center to make sure it was okay for his little system, but meanwhile he's delirious and loopy from the accidental over-medication. He won't stop moaning, and Brandon and I have had a really long day and will have an even longer night ahead of us.

There's also nothing on TV.

It's also snowing.

Suckday, indeed.

3 comments:

KC said...

I spent my day at B&N. hey, I like tom petty :)

alana.rachelle said...

let's be honest, i watched it and had no idea what the heck was going on. everyone laughed at me. bummer dude! i hope caden feels better soon!!!! it was fun to see you this weekend!

Laur said...

So i have an idea, why don't you do a post about a day in the life of Brie at "The Center?"
When I read your post about your family referring to everything in the "when brie was in the center" I thought it would be interesting to hear you write more about what it was like "in the center..." what do you think?