Brandon took a series of pictures of me and the kiddos tonight. I love it for several reasons:
1. Getting both of my children to be looking in the relative direction of the camera at the same time is unheard of.
2. I love how Mila's tummy is sticking out, all big and healthy and full of milk. I think it's adorable.
3. Cade with his arms wrapped around my leg. Somehow it's so comfortable and familiar and "Yeah, I know, Mom's got my back." Makes me feel good.
4. Lovelovelove that I fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans. Hello Big Stars, I've missed you!
5. Mila's bonnet makes me want to squeeze her cheeks. I bought it at H&M, possibly the only decent thing in that store.
6. I look so happy in this picture. Like, REAL happy, not pseudo-smiling-for-the-sake-of-posterity-but-inside-I-feel-like-crap happy. I think you can really tell.
7. I look at this photo, and I think, "Did I really make those two awesome human beings? Am I really lucky enough that they are mine?"
8. Why yes, yes I am. :)