Saturday, September 13, 2008

Today in Pictures

Well, chickies, still no words, but how 'bout some pics?

Biting my nails in my sleep. Apparently I was hungry.

Good morning kiss from the Hair Bear. Seriously, that's a cat. A GIANT ball of furrylicious loveliness.

Good morning smile from the little C watching Cars on the computer.


Getting ready to run some errands. My left eye is conveniently covered...it's swollen, little C decided to kick me in the ocular cavity. Seriously, so many swear words went through my mind at the initial time of impact.


We went up to my parent's home, they needed help with a bit of touching up before they put the house up for sale. Since they are not currently living in it, B and I went to help. I felt so, like, Tim Allen in Home Improvement. Look at me with that screw-driver!


6 minutes later...BORING!! Time to do some yoga with Cade and let Bran do the rest of the tool stuff.


A few hours later, having just woken up from my nap, I was listening to B lecture me on the skinnynissity of my face...holy oh my moly is this not the worst pic ever snapped, like, EVER? My completely unfortunate looking face is so sad!




Playing trucks with C!


B learned the hard way that when they put the for ages 4 and under on the label, they meant biz-nass.



RR with my niece Marissa. The burger, I think, weighed more than she does. Also, it seemed gross because she's allergic to wheat (seriously, who's allergic to wheat?!) and had to eat it with lettuce wrapped around it. EEEwwwwy!


Now we're currently vegged in front of the TV watching Gossip Girls.
You know you love me, xoxo
(Fitty bucks if you know where that quote comes from...)

24 comments:

alana.rachelle said...

oh i know! haha loves it. "keep talking in that accent m'lord and i'll come up with something!" for realsies, GG partay monday night? and a little RR before? say yes! :) heart you B! xoxo

Anonymous said...

I heart the pictures!

Simper Family said...

Erik and I got quite a kick out of Brandon's adventure with the car. Lol... we're still laughing, honestly that is great!!!

Amanda

Stacy said...

love the pix. and the yoga and the "worst picture ever". not really just quoting you... funny stuff.

I am a total GG junkie. and OTH and ANTM... and maybe even 90210 and Priveledged until something better premieres. I freakin' HATE that Ryan goes to school mon-thurs til 9:30pm grrr, but I take solace that the WB as sucked my in. I know. SO lame! TV makes me less lonely.

It is so funny that you make note of not posting like every day or something cause I get so distracted and am not exciting enough (and I have 2 blogs) and go like 8 billion years between posts.ok that was long. sorry. anywho
xoxo...

Laur said...

I can't believe you are wearing the Ron Hardy hat! I am guessing you aren't taking it back anymore? haha you actually look really cute in it.

kathy with a k said...

I like the pics. I've been having eye trouble too (freakin' styes - ouch) but would look nowhere near as cute in the Hardy hat!

Laura said...

Your worst pictures is still better than the best, touched up, picture I would take. And you seriously need to visit L.A. because Cade and Luke can play with trucks and watch cars all day long!!!!!! Has C seen Peter Pan yet? Just wait...the Pirate phase is right around the corner.....

Krista said...

Jax just hit the pirate stage. I'm just glad he's off Woody and Buzz. You look gorgeous even when you say you look bad. It's not fair!

KC said...

yoga is my fav! too cute!

Heather Lindquist said...

I love your pic after your nap!
:)

A day in pics is sometimes even better than words...it's nice to see the family and what ya'll are up to!

Take care missy....

Heather Lindquist said...

I love your pic after your nap!
:)

A day in pics is sometimes even better than words...it's nice to see the family and what ya'll are up to!

Take care missy....

kathy with a k said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alana.rachelle said...

stace i love that you love my fav shows! OTH was awesome last week! how sad that i look forward to monday nights due to nothing other than tv! so so sad! haha whatevs! and briezy, i forgot to comment on the fab ed hardy trucker! way to rock it! love kills... loves it all! :) ciao bella!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I happen to love your frumpy librarian look!

brie said...

Sadly, K, the quote is not Miss Congeniality. It's from Gossip Girls...

Yes Alana we MUST do RR then a GG par-tay. I say YES!

I do look hot rockin the Ed Hardy hat, huh? Bonus!

Emily said...

I love your after-nap look. I also love yoga!

Jackie said...

Ha ha love the pics. Pick a night for dinner!!!

kathy with a k said...

which I realized as soon as I hit "publish your comment" which is why I promptly deleted! So glad you caught it and responded :)

Sarah said...

love the pix!! xoxo

Starr said...

Cute pics Brie. I have to tell you my husband told me I look like Janice Dickenson this weekend! WTF?! I can't believe he even said that!

Starr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Loved all the pics. But that one of Brandon and Cade toppled over in the play-car? Made me LAUGH OUT LOUD. Awesome. :D

Marste

Amy said...

Why the crap are your parents selling their house? They've only had it for like 5 years or something. When are they done serving?

kristin said...

Totally awesome, Brie! I love the pictures!

Take care!

love, kristin