Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Long Hair is Back

Well, my hair is long again.  The cut was great, and I know that I looked fine with it, but my hair has been long for 10+ years and I couldn't acclimate to short hair!  And I was dying not being able to put it in a pony tail - so Brandon was very thoughtful with his gift to me for Mother's Day this year, to get me hair extensions!  It was kind of fun, and I've never had them before, so I thought, why not?  And I must say I really dig them.  They are a bit more maintenance than regular hair, but I am loving being able to pull it back.  And the extensions curl easier than my regular hair, so it's been super easy to curl it, which is a huge bonus.


And, I must say they look pretty natural!  What ya think?

And, just because it's adorable, here is a photo I snapped of Mila tonight when I got home.  She tuckered out on our bedroom floor.  Adorbs!

PS - In case you haven't noticed, I'm trying to blog a ton more, so make sure you check my blog daily for updates!  :D

1 comment:

Kristin said...

checking your blog everyday!