Tag, I’m it. 10 Random questions about me.
1. Do you have Flinstone or Jetson toes? Both. Fat like Flinstone, long like Jetson. I’m serious. Ask my sisters. Just as some people have long bum cracks, I have long toes. I’m kind of ashamed.
2. What did you have for breakfast? I’m totally man-handling a granola bar as we speak, washed down with a Diet Pepsi.
3. Do you name things? If so, what is the name of your car? My car’s name is Stella. My cell phone is Francis. My bike is Mrs. Peterson. So yes. I name everything; I’m kind of freaky like that.
4. What do you want for Christmas? Hrrrm. I think I want Photoshop. Or maybe tidings of comfort and joy?
5. Favorite movie quote: currently, it is from Juno.
Store clerk: “That’s the third test today, Mama Bear. Your eggo is prego.”
Juno: “The plus sign looked more like a division symbol, so I remain unconvinced.”
Girl shopping: “It’s really easy to tell. Is your nipples real brown?”
God bless the writers, producers, and director of that movie - and Ellen Page herself - for providing me endless laughs and entertainment.
6. What are some of your phobias? Pee air, hair on soap, in the shower, in a hairbrush, or in the sink – even if it is my own. I’ll dry heave if I see it, I mean it. Also, wet/dirty hands and feet.
7. If you had to change your hair color, what would you change it to? Erm. I’d pry go darker, maybe straight black, or perhaps Addyson Montgomery red. Anything but blonde, really.
8. What is your dream job? Um, I wanna be a trophy wife.
9. What Hollywood star do you think is hot? Shia LaBeouf, Will Smith, and let’s be honest – Jillian Michaels.
10. Are you embarrassed that you have nothing better to do than fill out this survey?
I tag: everybody! I’m bored, do it so I can read it.