Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Blogxygen Starting Anew (sort of)

Hi friends, well, through a series of interesting events today that I really won't tell here, because it really doesn't matter, I have decided on a few new changes regarding Blogxygen:

1.  The Blogxygen you know and love is still alive and well, though I have switched URL's.  So, instead of coming to notaletellsall.blogspot.com, please redirect your bookmarks and Google Reader's to 


2.  This blog will be public, so no need to email me and ask for a request.  I am hoping for now, that since I'm moving URL's, it may help a bit with my anxiety about my blog being public.  At some point I may need to go private again, but I'll make you well aware before that happens, and we can cross that bridge when we get to it.

3.  So, this will most likely be the last post at my notaletellsall URL.  Please go check the new site for new posts, and don't forget to follow my blog, so you can get regular updates.  :D

Thanks, love you all, look forward to beginning Blogxygen's new chapter with you all.

2 comments:

Traci said...

Yay! I'm glad your blog is public again. I see your blog in my blog roll and I always wonder how you're doing. From what I gather you must be pregnant again so congrats on that!

Kerri said...

I am glad you are public again- I have missed reading your blog and have often wondered how you are doing. Congrats on the pregnancy too!