Sunday, August 7, 2011

Saturday Afternoon Pictures

No real post from me today.  I'm honestly feeling out of it.  I think things will get easier as we get Mila on a schedule, but for now things still feel up in the air and it's hard to adjust.  I've actually been sleeping all day because I was up with Mila for the better part of the night, so I'm feeling a little grouchy and tired.  I just need to get settled and adjust, I'm sure things will get better...

Here are a few pics we took yesterday, as we were leaving for my nephew's baptism.  Isn't Mila's dress DARLING?






3 comments:

emo said...

Love these! You guys look great. Cade and Brando are handsome and you and Mila look so pretty, and yes her dress is darling.

Cammy said...

Cade looks so much like a mini-me of Brandon in that picture! And Mila is totally adorable, you are one photogenic family!

Wandering Awry said...

I've been following your blog for over a year now. You really are an inspiration to me. I wish I had your strength and humor and compassion! Your 3 kiddos are so lucky to be loved by such an awesome person!